- This event has passed.
Buddy Buddy Pride w/ Tama Sumo & Lakuti, and Jason KendigEvent Categories:
We’re celebrating Pride with a legendary lineup! We’re beyond excited to welcome Tama Sumo & Lakuti to Buffalo, alongside Buddy Buddy resident Jason Kendig.
Tama Sumo & Lakuti: Panorama Bar, Berlin
Jason Kendig: Buddy Buddy, Buffalo
TICKETS GO ON SALE MONDAY, MAY 22 AT NOON ET.
- The first batch of tickets are priced at $25. The second batch of tickets will be available for $30. There’s a limited number of tickets available, and this will sell out.
- We are reserving a limited allocation of tickets for the door, available on a first-come, first-served basis, starting at 10 p.m. Cash only, no credit cards or Venmo. Ticket holders have priority for entry. Thanks for your patience.
- If ticket cost is a stretch for you right now, please send an email to email@example.com and we can work something out.
- Get your Covid boosters! Vaccination for Covid and Monkeypox and testing before the party is strongly encouraged. These precautions will help keep all of us safe—safety is our collective responsibility. Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
We can’t wait to see all of you! 💙
Buddy Buddy is a bi-monthly queer party that brings leading LGBTQ+ underground house and techno DJs to Buffalo for late nights and early mornings filled with dancing and good vibes. Come as you are, come to have fun!
This is a party for queer Buffalo. It’s very important to us that you can come as you are and enjoy yourselves. In an effort to create a space where all feel safe and to foster the right vibe, a few policies for the evening:
- We don’t tolerate any violence; non-consensual touching; racist, queerphobic, transphobic, sexist or other discriminatory language; or leering. If someone says or does anything to make you feel uncomfortable, please let our crew know. We’ll be posted on and around the dance floor wearing red bracelets. We can help you or find someone who can.
- No pictures or videos—we want you to unplug, be present, let loose; nobody should have to worry about being documented.
- Please leave any light-up or dancing equipment (i.e. poi balls, hula hoops, etc.) at home.
- Please try to keep conversation on the dancefloor to a minimum. There’s space off the floor to unwind and chat if you need a break.
Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnification:
Buffalo Pride Week has created this calendar site as a public service to post third-party event information. Buffalo Pride Week, The Evergreen Health Foundation of Western New York, Inc., and its affiliated entities, hereinafter “Buffalo Pride Week”, has no affiliation with the listed third-party events or activities (“Events”).
Organizers of Events listed on our event page or calendar (hereinafter, “Organizers”) and their attendees assume all liability in connection with the listed Event and, in exchange for listing such Event on our site, Organizers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Buffalo Pride Week, its employees, representatives, assignees, officers, trustees and agents from and against any and all claims brought against Buffalo Pride Week or Organizers in connection with any of the listed Event.
Buffalo Pride Week assumes no liability, of any kind, for the listed Event and is not responsible for any losses or damages of any kind incurred in connection with the Event, the use of this site, or for any reliance on any information provided on this site. Use of this site and attendance at any Event posted on this site is solely at your own risk.
Organizers of Events agree that they are responsible for and will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and safety guidelines.
Organizers of Events are not permitted to use the name or logo of Buffalo Pride Week without the express written permission of Buffalo Pride Week and shall not represent that their Event is promoted, endorsed, supported, or sponsored by Buffalo Pride Week, or held in conjunction therewith, without the express written permission of Buffalo Pride Week.