Save money and avoid traffic by taking Metro Rail to the Pride Festival. Erie Canal Harbor Metro Rail Station is just steps from the Festival.
- Walk or bike to a rail station along Main Street between downtown Buffalo and University Station (UB South Campus) – click here for a map or visit Google Transit for step by step directions.
- Park for free at the University Station or LaSalle Station park and rides, and board the rail for a 17-19 minute ride to Erie Canal Harbor Station (Canalside).
- You can even take the Metro Rail from the Parade to the Festival – hop on at Allen Medical Campus Station (Allen St & Main St) for a short ride down to Canalside.
- The Metro Rail costs $2 per ride, $4 round trip, or $5 for a day pass (unlimited rides for one person for one day).
- Buy your ticket at any rail station (cash only) or download the Token Transit app ahead of time to buy your ticket on your phone. Be sure to activate your Token Transit pass at the top of the stairs at the rail station – you need internet service to activate your ticket.
- You may be asked to show your ticket at any point while the train is underground. The above ground sections (in downtown Buffalo) are free – no ticket required.
- Trains run every 20 minutes on Sundays. Click here for a map and a schedule.
For more information – Visit metro.nfta.com for more bus and rail schedules, information, and alerts, or call (716) 855-7211 for assistance during business hours.